Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Procurement Manager for their Marketing team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the APAC Marketing Procurement Lead to build strong relationships with Marketing stakeholders and develop E2E procurement/ sourcing strategies which help support their business goals
- Help develop APAC and Southeast Asia procurement strategies aligned with the various marketing teams and drive the implementation of these strategies in the following subcategories: Media, Creative + Production, Events Market Research, Social etc
- Know the marketing agency landscape in order to collaborate with Marketing stakeholders in making better strategic buying decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter agency relationships and more efficient processes. Collaborate with teams across the globe to speed up innovation
- Manage robust agency selection processes using market insights, concise Request-for Proposals (RFPs), eAuctions and a data-driven approach
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 5 years' experience working in the Marketing Procurement or in a top tier Media or Creative Agency
- Strong influencing skills, stakeholder engagement, relationship management and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.