Channel Marketing Program Manager
- Multinational technology services company
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Depot Close
- Responsible for developing and managing relations with business, technology and channel partners to drive new business and grow existing business, evaluate sponsorships and sell with partners. Examples of partners: key reseller/retail accounts, independent software vendors, system integrators, component suppliers, trade associations and premium/incentive companies.
- Activities encompass marketing programs/solutions to/through/with partners to create demand and incremental revenue for company offerings and to deliver differentiated company's customer experiences and technology.
- Assists partner(s) with and monitors delivery of the company's experience.
- Manages/optimizes partner Market Development Funds (MDF), i.e., tracking availability/utilization of funds, developing and/or compliance with program terms, full leveraging of existing programs and proposals for new MDF-based initiatives.
- Expert: Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7 plus years marketing experience. Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent
- Expert in Excel usage. Analytics.
- Excellent written and Oral communication
- Channel program management
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
EA Licence: 08C5248