12 months contract
Well known social media company
Our client is seeking an experienced marketer who will help deliver our community & industry efforts throughout Asia Pacific. The ideal candidate will be a passionate advocate for both the company's mission as well as the growing and nurturing of small business communities. The candidate will be responsible for managing our brand marketing programs and execute marketing campaigns that meet the company's economic impact program objectives and KPIs. The ability to collaborate with stakeholders is essential as the role requires close alignment with all of our cross-functional internal partners including sales, marketing, communications, community and policy teams.
- Manage channel processes, including blog, company's Facebook groups and website localization for APAC audiences
- Localize and create marketing resources to deepen digital skills for small businesses and communities in APAC
- Support programs and initiatives to meet company's economic impact program objectives and KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams including but not limited to sales, product, policy, legal, marketing, community partnerships and communications
- Ensure that the company's economic impact resources are localized and translated as needed.
Manage external marketing agencies and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Minimum years of integrated marketing experience.
- Understanding of the small and medium business ecosystem and the role that SMBs play in local communities.
- Experience in managing programs with a clear framework for measuring success
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.