Our client - leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
- Managing overall process (eg.) & ways of working, align on ownership, process & deliverables with global stakeholders.
- Set up kick offs (eg.) with key stakeholders to run through timeline, brief and provide APAC input upfront.
- Create and formalize systems (email template, feedback trix) to streamline ways of working, improve communications and standardize reviews across global workstreams.
- Sync regularly with global stakeholders to discuss regional needs, flag issues, get updates & visibility into upcoming workstreams.
- Sync regularly with regional (retail, training, Gstore) and local teams to communicate updates, consolidate requests, and flag issues.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Min 5-6 years experience in marketing, digital marketing from tech or marketing agency environment.
- Should have a strong project management and be able to work on multiple projects.
- Liaise with cross functional teams and internal/ external stakeholder manager skills
- Should have good attention to details
- Should have good communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.