Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate and execute successful physical and virtual events & ensure events are all execute flawlessly.
- Deep dive into data to retrieve the insights and perform revenue-driving strategy.
- Work closely with different level of internal and external stakeholders for alignment and cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage the operations and analyze performance of agencies to ensure the smooth execution of events.
- Analyze the outcome of the event and identify the insights and learnings for effectiveness and ROI of the initiatives.
- Fluency in speaking English and Vietnamese.
- Minimally a bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimally 2 years of experience in executive engagement programs, event management or program/product management experience.
- Excellent project management skills. Experience at leading event management agencies.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now". We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Loh Kai Weng (Kelvin) (EA Reg no: R21103176)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
EA Licence: 08C5248