Our client, a renowned US-based global tech giant, is seeking the right talent to join them as Marketing Specialist (Indonesian Market, 12-month contract) to join their fast-expanding business for their Cloud-based products, focusing on Indonesian market.
You will be responsible in building and executing the demand generation strategies in Indonesia to drive adoption and customer success through extensive, integrated online, offline, direct and indirect go-to-market programs. You will involve customer engagement, working closely with the sales team in driving marketing activities across multiple segments, channels, regions and phases of the customer lifecycle relationship.
- Work closely with the sales teams and Demand Management team to drive opportunity and business growth.
- Develop, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions including events, outbound campaigns, external trade shows and customer stories.
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for the product among key influencer organizations through social media awareness, events & campaigns.
- Enable partners to scale coverage for the product and services and build community programs to build deep loyalty with end users and advocates.
- Plan and execute multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Minimum 8 years of relevant B2B marketing or field marketing experience.
- Fluency in English & Bahasa Indonesia Language is essential as you will be focusing on Indonesia native markets and liaising with the Indonesian counterparts.
- Understanding of the enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles; Computer Science or development experience is a plus
- Strong technical acumen with strong communication skills in undertanding technical lingos
- Strong stakeholders' management capability with external media agencies and international projects.
- Degree in any field with relevant experience
EA Licence: 08C5248