Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Running the subscription campaign optimization and tracking & measurement workstream
- Lead DR creative learning agenda plans across regions including requesting assets, managing creative trackers and liaising with the agency on roll out.
- Driving the testing plan for House ads: implementation of AC/Discovery/TrV tests to improve performance efficiency across Search and Display, drive creative tests according to our CAP, implement betas / alphas.
- Support Growth plan priorities
- Support key tracking initiatives i.e. Firebase, Enhanced Conversions, App Campaigns
- Developing a testing framework across these new initiatives
- Support ongoing measurement work streams globally including data capture, coordination etc.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to execute on day-to-day deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Min 3-5 years of experience in Digital Media, App campaign and analytical experience from agency background
- Should be familiar with Google Ad Words, Firebase, App Campaigns, DV360 (desired)
- Should have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.