Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the respective project leads on the end to end project management for 2 high profile projects. Drive progress and ensure delivery of the scoped projects, in collaboration with a wide range of partners (both internal and external)
- Lead the pilot campaign design, implementation and optimization (working with agency teams)
- Conduct relevant diagnostics, research and analysis to form critical PoVs for the scoped projects
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimize ways of working / project approaches
- Package and present the insights, findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 4-5 years experience within a marketing/media agency environment or digital marketing / media consulting
- Sharp program management skills with extreme attention to detail. Ability to work on multiple projects and constantly adjust project priorities according to business needs.
- Experience in leading diversity, inclusion and equity projects is preferred
- Experience in managing influencer campaigns is a bonus
- Solid understanding of the APAC media landscape (consumer trends, media channels and key media outlets, partnerships and ecosystems)
- Strong business acumen and proven track record of creating senior management-level presentations, analytical and troubleshooting skills and ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.