Currently seeking an individual with deep experience in Microstrategy, including the creation of models, report and dashboard authoring, ad-hoc analytics, and user and server administration.
- 6+ years of experience working with data in analysis and management
- Strong business skills, including stakeholder management, preparing and delivering presentations and workshops, and collecting (and challenging) requirements
- Competency with relational databases (Netezza, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) including experience with product specific SQL, such as PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Competency with any ETL technology, such as Data Stage,Informatica Talend, ODI, SSIS, etc.
- Familiarity with data modelling and integration methodologies or techniques including Star Schema, 3NF, Inmon/Kimball, Data Vault, etc.
- Expertise in solutions architecture for data management solutions, such as MDM, data quality, or data security is desirable
- The ability to capture business requirements and lead workshops
- An awareness of test and QA procedures
- Strong exposure to retail industry is preferred.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Data Science or a relevant technical field.
Skills & Knowledge
- Lead the design and build of dashboards, visualizations and analytics
- Contribute towards data modelling, data warehouse build and ETL activity
- Generate solution documentation for design, training and support purposes
- Work to a high standard of design and delivery within pre-determined timelines
- Lead and mentor Associates on project teams and develop and own design decisions
- Lead the design and build of data management solutions which provide data acquisition, data quality, data transformation, master data management and data integration of disparate sources
- Provide regular and accurate progress reporting and communication PMO.
- Work within Agile frameworks such as SCRUM
- Partner with client stakeholders as appropriate