- Global financial services company
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Shenton Way
- Experience with the usage and installation of applications server in Redhat Linux systems.
- Have hands-on experience in a REDHAT Satellite server.
- Experienced in setting up, administering servers and its configurations.
- Configure DNS, Iptables and support SMTP services as required.
- Regularly monitor and maintain a log of the critical services, performance of servers including monitoring of CPU, disk space, memory utilization.
- Strong knowledge on Filesystem and logical volume management.
- Participate in the implementation of project and additionally provide post-project support to customers.
- Strong knowledge on writing shell scripts and Ansible for automation.
- Ability to troubleshoot system level issues related to OS.
- Provide break-fix solutions on hardware/software when needed.
- Participate in "On Call" weekly shift supporting off hours and weekend activity. This is rotating assignment shared with other members of the team.
- Solid relevant experience in Websphere, JBOSS, Apache and Tomcat
- Experience with JDBC, JMS, MQ and integration of multiple messaging service
- Practices/troubleshooting/performance tuning for Boss EAP (Redhat) 6.1 & above
- Jboss Enterprise Web server /Apache Experience, JDBC/JMS configuration and code deployment on JBOSS
- Experience with Standalone, domain mode Jboss and experiencing in building out HA,clustered environment.
- F5 Load balancer
- Familiar with the usage and installation of applications in Redhat Linux systems.
- Hands-on experience required on the below Tools: Jenkins, Nagios
- Certification Required in Websphere/Jboss.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.