- Leading global digital payment technology company
- 12 months contract
- 2 headcounts available
We are looking for a smart, capable Middleware or Systems Engineer who will be working in the Middleware Engineering & Operations group managing Web & Application tier of middleware products.
- You will be primarily responsible for developing distributed system solutions, automating product/solution deployment and its lifecycle management, containerization of the solution.
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
- You will work closely with development partners, engineering, and operation teams who jointly work on key deliverables ensuring production scalability and stability.
- As an experienced engineer, you will develop and enhance platform best practices to ensure the Kafka platforms can effectively meet performance & SLA requirements.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing end-to-end agile design, scoping, implementation, and work closely with the development and Service design teams to deliver and resolve issues for Middleware Components stack.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime of company's products to customers
- Participate in designing innovative solutions for highly secure and available environments deployed on Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, Hazelcast IMDG, RedHat DataGrid, Redis, WebSphere MQ and the like.
- Work with other partners in the organization such as support, development, and user groups to manage requests from the perspective of platform design, build and support.
- Work with vendors for problem resolution.
- Lead problem resolution and improvement efforts
- Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers
- Monitor system health and performance
- Able to work effectively as part of a highly collaborative team while independently prioritizing individual daily activities
- Troubleshoot extremely complex and time critical technical incidents on the Middleware and Integration Platforms
- 5-7 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 5 or more years of work experience or more than 3 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience on Caching products like Hazelcast IMDG, RedHat DataGrid, Redis, Memcached.
- Experience with Application servers like Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Pivotal tcServer, Oracle WebLogic, messaging solution (message broker, MQ)
- Strong Unix skills, proficient with at least one shell and one high-level scripting/programming language (bash, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, bash)
- Familiarity with Containerizing solutions and product deployments, Jenkins, git, or other source control and CI/CD technologies
- Experience on various web servers like IIS, Apache, NGINX etc. (Desired Skills)
- Ability to work well within a globally distributed team, in a high-performance organization
- Familiarity with relational database design and implementation
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks, including but not limited to TestNG, Cucumber, JUnit, or NUnit
- Should be experienced in Linux/Unix OS Services, Administration
- Good to have experience with Container technology (Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Should be experienced with Kerberos/SSL Security setup/install knowledge
- Good to have experience with other Big Data products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.