<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark">ÈB;</span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Mobile Content Development Manager
- You will be in charge of managing the execution of content projects.
- One of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation, having a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA.
- Project Management for execution of content projects across the Associates and within internal groups with timely and accurate management reports
- Vendors and Partners Management for execution of content projects to ensure timely and successful launch of content projects.
- Monitor and research on any trends and development in areas of content.
- Fair understanding of content business in areas of Video, Games, Music and any other upcoming content
- Degree from recognized university
- More than 5 years of experience in a mobile payment service provider or mobile content provider environment, including more than 2 years of experience in content services.
- Knowledge and experience of working with telcos (mobile environment)
- Understands the consumer market, the changing behaviours and demands of mobile users in SEA and India
- Experienced in selling into mobile telcos and working with them in launching new products/services
- Strong Project Management skill
- Team player and ability to influence other business functions.
- Results oriented.
- Eye for details.
- Work independently and play a hands-on role in exercising flexibility in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills across all level of internal and external organisations/teams
You may send your CV to email@example.com for review or apply online.