Mobile Developer (IOS)
- 12 months contract, with a possibility of extension
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Design and develop applications for high availability to provide low-latency performance responsive to high volume of users around the world on the Internet
- Provide technical leadership by sharing expertise, reviewing codes, and guiding junior engineers
- Develop, configure, and deploy releases in multiple environments in an Agile Scrum
- Set up automated build and deployment with Git, Maven, Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
- Perform quality assurance and test automation with SonarQube, CheckStyle, PMD, etc.
- Security review in SSDLC (Checkmarx), and analysis of penetration test findings for timely remediation and closure
- Set up automated DevOps Dashboard reporting (Splunk) for production monitoring
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design, review, and communicate technology solutions to meet user requirements
- Support continuous improvement and identify enhancements and innovations to best practice standards/processes and technologies with architectural reviews and innovation hackathon
- Work with limited direction, within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service level agreements and compliances, including addressing incident escalation outside working hours
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science is required. Post graduate degree is a plus.
- More than 8 years of software engineering with at least 3-5 years in iOS and Android native application development with Swift and Kotlin/Java respectively
- Experience in production releases to Apple and Google App Stores
- Backend Java programming skills for scalable, distributed, multi-threaded web services
- Experience in monitoring and support of applications to ensure high service availability
- Strong proficiency in the following skills:
- User authentication with federated authentication standards (such as SAML, OAuth, WS-Federation) and security infrastructure for 2FA and SSO
- Security and encryption standards for securing confidential information at rest
- Software configuration management for automated build, test and deployment (GIT, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins) for continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Database and large file storage (S3) management & scripting to support both structured and nonstructured data
- Strong focus on customer experience, excellent problem solving and analytical skills with good communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.