12 months contract
A well know social media company
- "Go-to" person for general market and product knowledge on SMS, Mobile Identity & Authentication, while open to share and always educate and update own knowledge
- Define pricing, strategy and positioning for each region together with the Product Development team working on A2P business, Mobile I & Authentication
- Enable the whole organization for SMS & Authentication products and look for ways of improving how business operates
- Help conduct market intelligence (Players, rates, contract terms)
- Act as coordinating Point of Contact between all cross functional XFN Teams and local business representatives (local leads, local managers…)
- Assist with Proposals (Pitch & Close) and Contract Negotiations
- Travel approximately 30% both domestic and international.
- Professional with 20+ years of experience in the Telecoms, Messaging, CPaaS & Authentication industry within a leading SMS Operator / wholesale business or top rated aggregator
- Strong active network of CxO and decision makers within the mobile telecommunications, SMS and authentication Industries
- Experience working on technical solutions over Cloud or App layers or with channels such as SMS, Voice, Email, A2P, USSD, Push Notifications is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills with proven track record of former signed deals
- Good project management skills with the ability to run several projects at the same time, structuring these and share feedback with all relevant stakeholders
- Extensive network and developed a personal brand with the MNOs/Aggregators
- Very strong team player, who is able to positively influence the wider team internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.