Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- We expect you to have solid basics in computer science and hands-on experience following best in-class engineering and UX practices. You will work with many stakeholders to understand the requirements and will play an important role in designing the system as well as developing the application.
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment to production.
- Perform UAT and debugging.
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers and UX Designers.
- Participate in code reviews, giving and receiving feedback.
- Monitor behaviour of the app in production through analytics and user feedback.
- Propose improvements or new features to make sure the application is advancing.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming language commonly used for Mobile App development (eg. Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, etc.).
- Experience in native Android and/or iOS application development.
- Good stakeholders management
- Experience developing mobile applications using cross-platform frameworks targeting Android and iOS, preferably with Flutter using Dart.
- Experienced in high-traffic, publicly-available mobile applications.
- Experienced in client-side experimentation, metrics and analytics frameworks.
- Experienced in large applications using proper Object Oriented Design principles.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs and payloads using gRPC and Protocol Buffers.
EA Licence: 08C5248