Slunk Specialist role to work with global client in Singapore
- Maintain a 24/7 availability and functionality of the monitoring platform (Splunk)
- Ensures the exhaustive identification, mapping, modeling and correlation of event logs for all platforms and security use case supported by Regional IT Security
- Develop and maintain monitoring alerts to immediately detect any fault or delay in the collection and correlation of logs, and react appropriately
- Proactively look for data quality and architecture issues which may prevent the detection of activity, or open new vulnerabilities and risks
- Develop dashboards and controls pertaining to IT Security control and assurance
- Provide technical advice to other teams on the usage of the platform to maximize its effectiveness and value to the business
- Support data modeling and data analytics exercises; Proactively research new techniques and controls
- Document and maintain accurate a list of documentation, procedures and processes pertaining to the platform and techniques of monitoring, detection and data integration
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for security engineering roles and responsibilities.
- Report common and repeat problems (trend analysis) to management and propose process and technical improvements.
- Work hand-in-hand with Analyst Team to identify, remediate and bring closure to all potential security related threats
- Work with peers to ensure documentation and knowledge sharing is adequate and there is no single point of failure
- Maintain and enhance threat intel data feeds and correlation
- Support in new initiatives such as UEBA, Security orchestration, EDR, Cloud assurance
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/Information Systems/Computer Engineering
- Professional Certification are added advantages
- 4 to 7 Years of Relevant working experience in engineering and integrating technologies
- Self-starter, able to work with a mix of technical and non-technical clients
- The ability to pick new technology or concepts up very quickly required
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Python and PowerShell required
- Experience working with interpreting, tuning, searching and manipulating data within enterprise Log Management System (Splunk) Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both speaking and writing English.
- Desired: Splunk Certification.
If you are keen on exploring the role, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org