We are looking for BI Developer for one of our client.
* Responsible for the development, deployment, administration and configuration of BI applications
* Participates in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
* Provide analytical and technical leadership for BI
* Provide maintenance and support for BI implementations
* Provide pre-sales technical support to the sales and solutions teams
* Work with sales and solutions teams to conduct presentations and POCs (Proof of Concept)
* Help optimize data models for BI implementations.
* Perform the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* 4 - 6+ years of hands-on BI projects experience using the following technology set : Microsoft BI suite ( SQL Server, SSIS/DQS/SSAS , PowerBI) , SAP Business Objects , SAS, Tableau, Qlikview, QlikSense, Microstrategy
* Experience in designing and developing data cubes, busines reports & dashboards
* Experience in using one or more of advanced analytic tools will be a plus i.e. SAS, SPSS, R, etc.
* Experience with enterprise integration tools i.e. Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, SAP-BODS, Oracle DI, DataStage, etc.
* Experience with Windows, Unix Operating Systems, good SQL and Database skills are advantangeous
* Knowledgeable in all phases of applications development and SDLC
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate and document processes and workflows for use by various individuals of varying technical abilities.