12 Months Contract
Well known social media company
- In charge of the planning and executing of music programs in India and Thailand.
- Come up with a detailed plan and come up with measurable goals to track and organize budgets.
- Liaise and reconcile with cross functional teams on program execution.
- Attend meetings with external partners and maintain good relationship
- Own and lead relationships with outsourced agencies.
- Occasional support to create best practices one-sheets for partners
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to communicate in Thai language is advantageous.
- Experience within digital marketing - social media marketing and content marketing is a must.
- Knowledge of the entertainment and/or media landscape in Thailand and India (film industry, music industry)
- A minimum of 3 years working within digital marketing industries such as entertainment and media planning (having interaction with record labels advantageous)
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to balance and track budgets
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.