An excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing financial services organization as a MySQL Database Engineer. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for architecture, design, solution engineering and support of MySQL database environment.
- Hands-on technical role with the responsibility of overall database build, deployment and support on high traffic environment
- Provide 24X7 support for the customer's internally developed mission critical database systems and off the shelf applications
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain the MySQL database system
- Write OS level scripts for database automation and application maintenance
- Support across the DC failover with MySQL native replication, participate in database maintenance and DR activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of DBA experience managing MySQL databases- version 5.7 and above
- Must have deep understanding of MySQL Native replication methodologies, MySQL database fundamentals and MySQL database security fundamentals
- Excellent experience in database architecture, engineering, deployment and support of MySQL database
- Strong UNIX background and proficient in writing SQL procedures
If you are looking for your next MySQL Server Database Administrator role, this role could be it. All applications will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248