- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
This is for a repapering project relating to the global implementation of non-cleared margin requirements introduced by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) and the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) for non-centrally cleared derivatives.
- Drafting and negotiating initial margin (IM) documentation with counterparties in APAC. This includes the IM Credit Support Deed, IM Credit Support Annex, Collateral Transfer Agreement, Security Agreement and Account Control Agreement.
- Identifying and summarizing in a succinct manner issues arising from the negotiations for internal stakeholders to consider for approval.
- Tracking and ensuring required approvals for non-standard terms are obtained.
- Recording and updating negotiated terms in a legal agreement management system.
- Organizing and arranging for execution of agreements.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant years of experience in negotiating ISDA and CSA
- Excellent time management
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.