Documentation Support Officer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established MNC company and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Account Maintenance -To guide and follow-up with clients on their requests, lodgment of documents and ensure the information is updated promptly in all systems for smooth account delivery. To also liaise with client on document deficiency, if any.
- Maintenance of trackers - To diligently update various trackers for monitoring purposes.
- Base/Account closure - To obtain appropriate approval, perform internal checks and update tracker before routing documents to Operation team for closure.
- Credit Documentation - To handle the lodgment of documents, liaise with external legal for registration of charge purpose.
- Client correspondence - To prepare and generate letters (reference letter, dormant or force closure) upon request from clients or Relationship Managers, and arrange to deliver to client by the approved modes of delivery.
- CRM Siebel - To submit a new deal in the system upon receipt of the EB documents with need to assign Implementation Manager (IM), Existing-To-Bank (ETB) and Incremental Account Opening (IAO).
- Cash Pricing - To support Sales on updating the preferential pricing in the system upon approval, and ensure setup is completed within the expected TAT with no impact to client's account activities. For temporary pricing, to monitor and ensure proper closure on the stipulated timeline.
- AI/EI Classification - Maintain Accredited Investor (AI) Register and Expert Investor (EI) Register
- CIDF and S&A - lodgment and Tracking of CIDF Annual attestation and Biennial renewal
- Adhoc Project/Assignment - To work with various stakeholders on projects, assignments and clean-up exercise upon request. Example, FATCA/CRS
- Administrative task - To assist with incoming mails/faxes and forward on to the correct parties.
- Prior experience in documentation supports in Financial Institution is essential.
- Client management in Banking is highly desirable.
- IT competence; Proficient in MS word/Excel
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Committed individual and able to drive same goals as the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal supervision
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.