Product Manager (Digital Transformation & Analytics)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established MNC and a market leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide.
- Develop an intelligent digital offer management and orchestration framework which is real time, contextual, hyper-personalized and powered by machine learning
- Work with the business analytics leads to identify and prioritize transformation initiatives to enable intelligent digital transformation with data, platform and analytics
- Lead grooming sessions with the appropriate subject matter experts to finalize the features needed to enable a seamless and scalable integration of digital layer to data and intelligence layer
- Finalize the functional specifications together with technology team
- Collaborate with regional and country teams to ensure smooth roll out of the data applications to all APAC/EMEA countries
- Work with the data engine build team to fit any development needed
- Work with the Project Management team to finalize delivery milestones and timelines
- Actively monitor experiment results and recommend improvements
- Improve the performance of the applications such as recommendation system based on advanced analytics
- Bachelors/University degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience, preferably in data analytics/ data scientist/ data architect role
- Must have experience in development of machine learning models
- Must have experience in data analysis using statistical/ ML techniques and generating insights
- Experience in designing solutions for digital transformation is preferred (API, Micro-services etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is desirable
- Strong organizational and people leadership skills
- Willing to work on a fast paced global environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.