- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Bachelors in Info-communication technology or equivalent.
- Preferably Minimum 5+ Years of Experience and 3+ years working in an Enterprise or DC IT environment.
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors and may require 3to work after office hours.
- Knowledge in SD-WAN/MPLS/MetroE
- May require travelling within Singapore to the customer location and work from Customer location.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies quickly and able to work together as a team
- Good time management and communication skills
- Weekly on call Support.
- Certification in Cisco/Checkpoint/Fortinet/AWS/Azure is an added advantage.
- L2 install/operate/troubleshoot (switches) - (Products - Cisco/HP/Juniper)
- Experience in STP, VSS, VLAN, PVLAN, Stack, POE,
- Plan for upgrade of firmware and other operational tasks
- Administration of Cisco ISE
- L3 install/operate/troubleshoot (Routers) - (Products - Cisco/HP/Juniper)
- Experience in routing protocols like BGP/OSPF/Static/EIGRP
- Operate and troubleshoot complex routing environment
- SSLVPN (remote access) gateway (Juniper/Checkpoint)
- Security (IPS/IDS)
o knowledge in IPS/IDS.
- Monitoring (WUG/Cacti/Solarwinds/HP SAM)
o Sound knowledge and experience in managing/operating Solarwinds/WUG/Cacti
o Building dashboards in monitoring tools
o Running automated reports in monitoring tools
- ITIL (HP SM9/Servicenow)
o Experience in process management (HP SM9/Servicenow)
o Deep understanding of ITIL process.
- Strong knowledge on Azure/AWS and any cloud-based services
- Manage/Operate firewalls and vPC/vNET
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.