- Global IT services company
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work Location: WFH / Paya Lebar
- On call support
- Network administrators maintain the computer networking system in an office environment by tracking network activity, performing upgrades of software and network device firmware, maintaining network hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks
- Install and integrate new network hardware and applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- At least 4+ year hands-on experience on Network configuration, Routing configuration & VLAN Configuration
- Must have experience to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot Firewall - Checkpoint and Cisco
- Will require understanding of Network Security Management, Network design (based on IM8 Compliance)
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience in IPS/IDS , TACACS/ACS Configuration and Setup.
- Experience in routing protocols like BGP/OSPF/Static/EIGRP will be good to have
- Certification in Cisco/Checkpoint/Fortinet/AWS/Azure is an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.