- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work Location: Depot Close
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Supporting IP and Optics Customer - Telco and Govt
- Configuration and setup of Network Devices e.g. Switches and Router
- Handle Client Enquiries & Break/Fix.
- Troubleshooting Network Related Issue e.g. Switching/Routing.
- Handle multiple ISP and government related project.
- Knowledge on ISP technology such as SDH, SONET, DWDM, IP/MPLS, BGP, VPWS, VPLS and VPRN.
- Maintain DWDM project which involve support and troubleshoot wavelength issue and fiber channel cross connection issue, physical card and connection.
- Maintain SDH project which involve time division multiplexing, control network (DCC), Ethernet carrier technology, cross connection between devices and monitoring the path.
- Maintain ISP IP network which involves various ISP technology such as E-pipe and MPLS.
- Follow up on maintenance tickets, manage the team to ensure that tickets are handled according to process and SLA have been met through meeting, conference call and emails.
- Proficient on network and security technology and terminology (OSPF, VLAN etc)
- CCNA/CCNP, NRS1 required
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.