- 4 years contract with salary review every year
- Work location: Woodlands
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 0800-1830 hrs
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. Aruba/HPE, Cisco, Alcatel, Security products etc.) or customer groups that are critical or high- risk.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross- technology incidents.
- Proactively and re-actively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
- Apply company solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- Identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- Provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
- Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
- Assist in managing delivery of industry support solutions.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Lead cross-team or large programs/projects.
- Coach or guide junior consultants.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree holder from any related technical major.
- Have minimum 5- 7 years working experience in related fields.
- Aruba and Cisco CCNP Certified.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and services offerings, company organization, competition, third party products and market trends.
- Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job and policies.
- Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
- Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination.
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.