- 12 months contract, with an option to extend
- Prominent global online advertising platform
The main function of a network engineer is to support and maintain the network and caching systems of our CDN network. The core responsibility of an NOC engineer is to troubleshoot both internal and external partner network issues and also proactively put the procedures in place thus to prevent and reduce the downtime and severity of outages.
- Day to day troubleshooting in Content Delivery Networks and Internet Peering circuit
- Work on layer 2 and layer 3 network protocols, specifically with routing and switching technologies and protocols, particularly TCP/IP, IPv6, BGP
- Work on basic commands & scripts in Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of server hardware technologies relative to content delivery performance and capacity.
- Capture and analyze network traffic condition
- Analyze incoming NOC ticket, perform first line troubleshooting using systems and tools
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience as Network Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting skills, systems and tools towards problem solving
- Familiarity with Content Delivery Networks and POP architecture.
- Experience with NOC environments and working to SLAs
- Experience with routing and switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, STP, VLAN, VRRP, CDP, LLDP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, and MPLS
- Solid NOC and Network Monitoring Tools experience with strong capability in network diagnostic
- Experience with server hardware and Linux administration is a plus
- Certification such as RHCSA, JNCIA, CCNA desired. RHCE, CCNP or JNCIP a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.