- Contract until 30 Sep 22 with a possibility of extension
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Plan, design implement, and provide ongoing support of network systems of moderate complexity in extranet, commercial and corporate environments to fulfill the business needs.
- Support WAN connections and determine circuit capacity requirements for the Company Global Commercial client networks.
- Provide capacity planning support for Company clients' assist with or establish peak season volume capacity recommendations on an annual basis and as client requests warrant.
- Interface with Company clients and vendors as well as internal technical support staff.
- Work closely with project and account managers to support the client requirements and projects.
- Provide network design documentation to project teams, peers, and network support organizations.
- Perform third level support to commercial networks and to technical teams within Company to resolve network issues and to support the implementation of new network solutions.
- Provide engineering recommendations to Company regions as requested
- Conduct product evaluation and testing and support application development teams.
- Support change management processes for the commercial networks environment.
- Support maintenance window activities on the commercial networks when required.
- Design appropriate solutions based on environment, create detailed network designs, assess and test new and evolving technologies for performance and cost benefits.
- Build and maintain relationship with global and virtual teams and third parties on network development or support issues.
- Participate fully in the development, testing and QA functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
- May provision new client institutions onto the network by completing the necessary network updates and providing technical assistance to the membership in support of network changes.
- Provide technical consultancy to ensure problem resolution is achieved in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Work with the Information Security Office to ensure solutions deployed meet Company Security
- Requirements and provide technical assistance for investigation and analysis of security alerts.
- Provide recommendations to management team to increase effectiveness of organization and technology solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Network Engineering role.
- Advanced knowledge of IP networking and extensive knowledge of WAN technologies such as MPLS, Ethernet and VPN. Expert engineering knowledge of network hardware including: routers, switches, and firewalls from multiple vendors.
- Extensive experience and expertise with IP routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies (IPSec, SSL), and hot standby protocols HSRP and VRRP required.
- Working knowledge of the IP networking environment and financial ecommerce desired.
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- 3 years related experience in infrastructure/network environments and designing, planning, documenting and implementing LANs and WANs using latest technology.
- Strong process orientation and exhibited planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols.
- Experience in high-availability networks in load-balanced, n-tier application environments.
- Experience leading moderately complex cross regional projects, including planning, documentation, and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to systematically troubleshoot problems in complex systems and network environments.
- Solid understanding of network and system security principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among multiple concurrent projects while also handling interrupts.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- Experience working with SDN platforms and architecture
- Engineering experience with Leaf/Spine deployments
- Intermediate level vendor certifications
- Good understanding of financial business and/or Company systems
- Advanced level knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP)
- Good knowledge of SDN technologies
- Good level knowledge of VXLAN
- Understanding of Leaf/Spine Architecture
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Engineering preferred
- ITIL framework
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.