- 12 months contract
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Administer the Firewalls, NIDS, Antivirus and other security components
- Managing Firewall Rules as per agreed policies
- Update IDS Signatures
- Apply necessary patches, fixes on all the managed network components, such as switches, router, firewall, IPS/IDS, etc.
- Monitor & manage network logs for unauthorized activities
- Co-ordinate and implement all the necessary patches
- Manage the network devices configuration and access control list (ACL) as per the agreed policies
- participation during the vulnerability assessment
- Coordinate internal or external audit
- Respond to GITSIR notification
- Inventory and Asset Management for network devices
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP);
- firewall (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, CISCO ASA)
- ITIL version 3 or above certification.
- Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems
- Work location: Depot Close
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.