- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work Location: East region of Singapore
- Shift Support Hours: Mon-Fri, 0800-1830 hrs
- 2 positions available
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Administer the Firewalls, NIDS, Antivirus and other security components
- Managing Firewall Rules as per agreed policies
- Update IDS Signatures
- Apply necessary patches, fixes on all the managed network components, such as switches, router, firewall, IPS/IDS, Wireless controllers, etc.
- Monitor & manage network logs for unauthorized activities
- Co-ordinate and implement all the necessary patches
- Manage the network devices configuration and access control list (ACL) as per the agreed policies
- participation during the vulnerability assessment
- Coordinate internal or external audit
- Respond to GITSIR notification
- Inventory and Asset Management for network devices
- Education and Training: IT related certifications, e.g.
- Alcatel-Lucent Certified Field Expert (ACFE);
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP);
- Check Point Certified Administrator (CCSA);
- Palo-Alto Network Security Engineer (PCNSE);
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA) or above;
- ITIL version 3 or above certification.
- Interpersonal Skill: Able to work IT support and other datacenter personnel to ensure uptime maximization
- Communication Skill: Able to produce concise reports on datacenter operations
- IT Skill: Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com or apply online.