- Leading global networking company
Critical customer-facing role and managing customers' business outcomes across life cycle of NFV Plan/Build/Manage and maximizing customer loyalty, satisfaction through company services delivery's value proposition. We are seeking a NFV Focal Engineer to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as Service Provider Networks, ensuring they receive premium-level support service. As the liaison between the customer and company's support organization, you will track everyone and everything that touches the NFV services, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase of nfv lifecycle management. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in customer experience. As technical representation for Customer Experience (CX) Services in front of the clients, the candidate will be expected to have strong technical acumen in Service Provider's network functions virtualisation technology. You will be expected to:
- Strong understanding of ETSI, NFVI, NFVO and VNFM, VIM Open stack frameworks
- Technology and conceptual understanding of Orchestration and Automation is essential
- Builds simulated virtual networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Generate service templates for incremental network change deployments or service model's break fixes with regression testing and pre-production validations.
- Collaborates proactively with other business units (BUs) and technology practices teams to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
- Generates reusable Intellectual Capital in the form of standard customer deliverables.
- Leads and works on strategic, of high visibility, and involve highly complex emerging technologies and solutions integration.
- Develop proactive NFV Network's analysis, period software recommendations and security vulnerabilities.
- Works extensively with clients, Account Team and comapny's resources on developing a strategy to fix potential gaps and propose advanced solutions or services that required NFV Support Systems.
- Acts as a focal point for critical NFV platform's problem resolution.
- Ability to Identify and communicate network issues to customer's management levels.
- Trusted advisor to customer's management levels.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience on any of the below would be highly preferred:
- NFV, SDN, NFVI, NFVO, VNFM, VIM and Open stack
- Scripting knowledge on Python and APIs preferred
- Network Routing &Switching and DC/ DCI intermediate knowledge
- 6+ years of related experience in SP industry
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.