This large financial services organization' mission is to connect the world through its most creative and secure payment solutions is now looking for a dedicated Network Operations Center Analyst Level 1. This role will be responsible for dedicatedly monitor, recognize and resolve documented network problems utilizing a variety of network monitoring tools and techniques.
- Managing and responding to Network, Hardware and external client and circuit events
- Monitor alerts and incident tickets for network of various customers' enterprise networks
- Initiate investigation of issues that will affect a client's ability to maintain a static reliable connection
- Effectively communicate throughout the incident management process to ensure all communications are timely and accurate
- Properly escalate incidents in a timely manner, support project schedules and changes
- Diploma / Degree qualified with good understanding of data-center and wide area network routing and switching
- Prior background working in NOC environment with good interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge and background in TCP/IP, MPLS, WAN and LAN technologies
- 2+ years' experience on CISCO, Nexus, Bluecoat proxy and F5 load balancers
- Familiar with network monitoring tools and software
- Demonstrate experience working with multiple stakeholders
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Reach out to me to discuss about this excellent opportunity.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248