About the client:
Our client is in the connectivity business, providing a comprehensive suite of telecommunications and technology solutions and services to medium and large enterprise. With a strong network of regional operations, this telco MNC is currently looking for a seasoned Network Product Manager to join their expanding team.
About the role:
This is an exciting new opportunity for a motivated Network Product Manager to join their Commercial team. This will be a commercial role that is pivotal in supporting the Sales and Pre-sales teams with customer opportunities. As one of the key contributors, you will be responsible for providing solutions and commercial support to the sales team, ensuring successful wins of deals. If you are an "industry thinker", and have strong business acumen, this will be an excellent role for you!
The right candidate is a proactive self-starter, is collaborative and has experience working in a technology MNC. The key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Sales and Pre-sales team in developing pricing and bid proposals for enterprise clients
- Coordinate and manage pricing requests including requests for competitive quotes and product discounts
- Manage product price books as well as taking ownership of P&L in pursuit of deals
- Provide commercial analysis with supporting pricing scenarios to achieve the target sell price, and aligning it to the corporate policies
- Work closely with the access and product teams to ensure competitive quotes
- Leverage your working relationships with suppliers and product teams to achieve competitive prices in short time frames. You may also be required to negotiate costs with suppliers
- With a Degree in Business or Economics, you will ideally have a minimum of 5 solid years experiences in a telco environment
- Good working knowledge of ICT, network or connectivity and other technology solutions and services pricing model
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to deliver accurate and prompt responses to requests, and the ability to prioritise workload effectively in order to work on multiple projects simultaneously
In return, our client is offering a generous base salary package dependent on experience, plus an unparalleled career opportunity with a growing organisation.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248