- Global leader in network services and products
- Attractive salary package
- The ideal candidate possesses superior project management and communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer' internal management.
- Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
- Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
- Represent customer needs to company's post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Monitor cases to ensure timely resolution (bi-weekly).
- Follow up on open action items and cases to ensure commitments are met.
- Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customers support needs.
- Educate customers on company's processes and procedures.
- Provide status reports to company's management.
- Travel to customer site and visit to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal company's personnel.
- Project manages customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- With 5-8 years related customer support experience, project management experience or basic business experience.
- Service provider backgound is a plus.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Demonstrates ability to engage cross-functional resources to solve customer issues.
- Basic understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
- Basic understanding of project management.
- Basic understanding of business concepts
- CCNA or equivalent basic technical/networking knowledge
- ITIL desired attention to detail a must.
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.