12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Contribute to the planning and execution of digital training programs for platform's Journalism Project in APAC.
- Project manage the various elements of programs - from budgets, to contracts, timelines and timely updates / communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Autonomously manage team task tracking - working to communicate effectively with the wider team to gather updates and prompt team members to complete tasks.
- Track the performance and key metrics of the programs, promptly escalating any issues or concerns.
- Support the ideating, planning and execution of digital campaigns (earned, owned, and paid) in APAC to support training programs sign-ups.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years with digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Strategic mindset
- Able to adapt quickly and a strong communicator
- Project management experience, coordinate between stakeholders, performance tracking and add recommendations when necessary
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.