O&T Third Party Management
- Contract till 30 June 2022
- MNC Bank
- Responsible supporting Asia Private Bank O&T third party arrangements, which includes securing approvals for new outsourcing / insourcing, updates the register to ensure accurate information, and handle any outsourcing committee' requests.
- Ensure third party due diligence requirements are met and timely completion of the annual due diligence process. Ensure the required evidences are maintained centrally.
- Reviews the cross border clearance arrangements assigned to Country Area Contact, and work with ICRM and the initiative owner to clear the cross border requirements required for the region
- Reports status of the new/updates of third party arrangements to the required stakeholders, and highlight risk if any
- Provides guidance/advice to BAO and BAO support in the third party arrangements process, and stakeholders.
- Completes the Managers Control Assessment (MCA) for the third party processes in Operations.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Degree in Banking/Finance or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience, within the financial services industry preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project management skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248