Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Medical Practitioner for their Health Clinical Team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead development of clinical white papers to support stakeholder alignment around key topics to guide policy decisions
- Advise on occupational health best practices in APAC
- Assist in development of policies and procedures to help improve work processes with regard to health and safety
- Co-design an innovative work-from-home occupational health program, supporting health and safety of those employees who primarily work remotely
- Engage in regional illness response activities, including supporting response during infectious disease outbreaks to protect employees and provide guidance.
- Support APAC region activities in education, health maintenance, and mental health
- Partner closely with Benefits and other key partners within APAC to provide clinical support to health and safety programs
- Support in region activities on health risk assessments required by governmental entities (e.g. stress, occupational exposures)
- Medical degree (MD, MBBS, or equivalent) Completion of accredited residency, fellowship, or equivalent At least 7 years clinical practice in APAC region after completion of training (current practice not required) which includes 2 years of experience working with a corporate sector.
- Expertise in occupational / employee health, candidates should have corporate experience supporting employees within a large, multi-national company leadership on clinical topics.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.