- 4 months contract, with potential extension
- 100% remote role
- Pioneer hire for APAC
- Well known social media company
This position will work directly with customers to help them onboard the company's Commerce products. This position will work closely with sales teams to ensure clients successfully complete steps required to try the company's products.
- Own the onboarding process of clients onboarding to the company's ecommerce products in coordination with internal teams supporting workflows with sales and operations teams
- Monitor and troubleshoot the progress of customers and communicate blockers to the necessary parties
- Triage incoming requests, utilizing technology, superior customer service and understanding; Must be able to respond within a timely manner and working 1:1 in real time
- Gather learnings and insights for: 1) internal teams to help the company further develop and evolve its products, and 2) advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and operational meetings, including quickly implementing new practices
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with analytical perspective
- Act as escalation point for clients/customers
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service, have an understanding of ecommerce, and the ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- Professional written and spoken communication skills in both English and business Mandarin (since the role will be covering Greater China region)
- Attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Strong ability to partner with other cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a high-performance team environment
- Previous tech experience a plus
- Previous experience with Shopify or ecommerce a plus
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.