- 6 months contract
- Global software company
We are looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative Online Producer. You will work closely with a variety of teams across the Marketing organisation worldwide to create impactful, beautiful and user-friendly web experiences for desktop and mobile. They will serve as a strategic liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams.
The Online Producer is responsible for owning experiences that are aligned with the content owner's business goals. We are looking for work that is flawless in its quality, and impactful for our business and all targeted audiences. You must be an effective communicator, detail-oriented with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies as well as being able to identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients.
The Online Producer must also balance and champion innovation, brand, technical consistency, and lead-generation efforts. You will be responsible for optimising the web experience in order to lift site conversion and will execute quality assurance procedures to ensure a world-class visitor experience.
- Work with a highly collaborative, engaged, and effective group and take responsibility for overall site integrity and web production across 8 websites in APAC.
- Work with a sense of urgency while remaining calm in the eye of the storm
- Take accountability and proactively deliver online web experiences including, but not limited to: organic website optimisation, SEO & SEM landing page optimisation, quarterly integrated campaign support
- Work closely amongst the online team to deliver major online programs as part of regular APAC integrated campaign calendar
- Work closely with the HQ and international web teams in deploying best practice experiences and leveraging marketing technologies
- Maintain an understanding of site performance data with the support of analytics manager and create programs to optimise results
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the websites
- Troubleshooting of technical problems
- The candidate must be an effective communicator, excellent team player, offer exemplary project management skills, have an eye for detail and be willing to go above and beyond
- You have hands-on experience managing web and content production
- You have worked closely with and understand information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development (including mobile), CSS/HTML, and enterprise CMS
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Ability to prioritise workload based on overall marketing priorities
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to "turn on a dime", think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Experience with web site translation/localisation is a plus
- Work experience gained in the IT industry or from digital agencies
Ideal online producer:
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to peers, stakeholders, and executive leadership in order to gain buy-in and drive change, adoption, engagement.
- Experience with digital testing theory, strategy, and tools is a plus
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work collaboratively with global cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams
- Well-developed time management, project management and prioritisation skills
- Enterprise CMS experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Wordpress)
- Salesforce and/or enterprise CRM experience (Good to have - Marketing Cloud experience)
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.