Onsite Engineer (Intern)
- Internship role (4 months duration)
- Two headcount needed
- Work Location: Mapletree Business City
- Target Start Date: September 2021
- IT Onsite Services
- Provide IT technical support to users within agreed SLA and ensure all issues are properly logged through ticketing system
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate next level resolver group properly
- Prepare and stage PC/Mobile/iPad and deploy to users upon approval
- Onboarding and offboarding of users (i.e. laptop configuration, receiving returned IT equipment)
- Provide IT or application training to customers to ensure they have the technological resources and knowledge of how to use those resources to accomplish their jobs
- Coordinate with external vendors in the event that vendor needs to be involved for troubleshooting or configuration
- Provide basic IT support to printers, network, infrastructure and telephony system with guidance provided by site IT expert
- Provide support to IT projects assigned by site IT expert
- Manage end-to-end IT support for customer's events and townhalls (virtual or onsite).
- Asset Management Services
- Physical Inventory
- Asset Tracking
- Asset Disposal
- Asset Refresh
- Manufacturing IT services (GxP related)
- Provide GxP related IT service to manufacturing infrastructures, applications and processes.
- Basic IT/ computer operating background
- Knowledgeable in basic troubleshooting with hardware, software and printer issues
- Looking for an internship role
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.