OPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)
- Min contract duration of 18 Months with extention of another 1 year.
- Multiple Opening
- Wide project exposure and good learning opportunity
- Attractive salary package with (18 days AL and good performance bonuses)
A familiar brnad in public sector industry
- Design, develop and maintain business rules using Agile methodology based on requirements specified in user stories, using the technology stack and agreed engineering practices for the product.
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with DevOps team on build and release automation to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for software.
- Responsible for providing estimates for each of the tasks during iteration planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development (TDD).
- Hands on role to perform the necessary analysis, design, development tasks related to business rules using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA).
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Hands-on working experience in software development. Candidates with more software development experience will be considered for a senior position
- Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with Agile practices such as TDD and CI/CD will be an added advantage
- Experience with requirements gathering and business analysis will be an added advantage
- Experience in developing/maintaining rulesets using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) will be an added advantage
- Experience with Java J2EE programming, interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies will be an added advantage
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and writing skills
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver high quality software product
Interested candidate please submit your resume to George.email@example.com