- 12 months contract
- A well known investment bank
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office systems
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Query Resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry/Exercise/Novation/Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- The role requires excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives. A solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Be able to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with Sales & Trading, FO Business Management and front to back teams such as Operations, Product Control, RA and IT
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of OTC clearing and trade compressions (e.g. TriOptima) would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of global financial markets and an understanding of the CS systems infrastructure
- Proactive in self-training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.