Operational Risk Management
- 12 months contract
- A global bank and financial services firm
- Work location: Changi + work from home
This is an opportunity to help lead the biggest industry change related to bank lending in many years. It is a highly visible role working directly alongside the regional head as well as with the lending businesses, general counsel and programme leads. There will be heavy interaction outside of the region and so is a great role for building connectivity within the Bank. It is an excellent platform for delivering a significant change to an operating model.
- Represent the team in project meetings ensuring that Loan Operations' interests are properly represented.
- Draft new operating procedures and define and document changes to the operating model as it impacts Loan Operations.
- Anticipate client impact / reaction and ensure that controls and processes are fit for purpose in the new environment.
Assist the Regional Head in ensuring that all team members are educated as to the impact of the change and are fully trained on the new procedures and policies.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The bank's IBOR change programme is extensive and covers all facts of its business and support functions. There are many aspects to the Loan Operations impact and so the ability understand the minutiae whilst still maintaining the bigger picture will be critical. Additionally not all impacts of the programme are yet determined and so there will be the need to analyse data to allow informed decisions to be reached
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Multiple years Loan Industry knowledge including syndicated, agency lending
- An understanding of Loan Documentation and the rate-fixing language used therein
- Extensive operational knowledge of loan process as they relate to loan booking, rate fixing and funding
- Project management skill
- Highly communicative with excellent written and spoken English
Desire skills and Qualifications:
- LoanIQ lending platform experience
- Has led large scale change programmes
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.