- Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team handles the security asset onboarding process for Private Banking clients. You will be an effective teammate, actively involved in the daily business by supporting timely and efficient settlement of all security transactions across markets that represent new asset inflows into the bank.
- You shall liaise with transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details and timeline.
- You are responsible for processing all instructions in accordance with the trade details and ensure accuracy in the
- SWIFT instruction sent to custodian.
- You will follow up transfer cases to ensure smooth street settlement of the transfer.
- You are to ensure all transfers are processed by EOD accurately.
- You will maintain and ensure that all trade documentation is properly filed and archived.
- You have the ability to liaise with custodians/counterparties/front office to resolve disputes and discrepancies.
The role also entails:
- Familiarizing with internal tool landscape, infrastructure and processes
- Application of experience and knowledge to APAC environment
- Ensuring that assets (securities) received and/or delivered
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of relevant settlements experience
- Securities settlements (SWIFT MT54x messaging) knowledge/skills will be useful
- Basic market knowledge for securities (equities & bonds) will be useful
- Communications skills in order to liaise with Front Office and counterparties.
- You possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, combined with strong attention to detail.
- Attention to detail / Meticulous / careful
- You display the strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- You are a good team player but can also work independently.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.