* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team is responsible for all pre/post settlement of FX trades and OTC derivatives and interacts with mainly with clients based in Asia Pacific Region.
- Sending of cash flows and processing of cash flows with clients handled by team via telephone calls and emails
- Following up with the clients to ensure trades and cashflows are confirmed on a timely basis
- Ensuring all trades and cashflows are settled accurately and in a timely manner
- Prioritize high volume by settlement deadlines
- Prioritize workload to meet targets and provide the highest possible service to our clients, whilst ensuring daily deadlines are met
- Investigate and resolve any cash breaks
- Investigate and resolve any queries and or discrepancies received both internally and externally
- Assisting team members in projects assigned
- Ensure all controls, procedures and corporate policies are adhered to
- Conduct self in a professional manner when dealing with the group's internal and external customers
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services would be advantageous
- Good understanding with a minimum 3 years of previous exposure on FX and OTC derivatives, having a good grasp of IBOR Transition would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must and capability to prioritize
- Good team player and able to work independently when situation requires
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access is a must
- Candidates with Japanese language on a business level is preferred since this role needs to liaise with Native Japanese speaking counterparts, internal/external stakeholders.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.