Operations Analyst (IBOR)
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Understanding the IBOR transition to ARR.
- Work on ISDA confirmation and Master Confirmation Agreement template update and clean up.
- Re-papering of trade confirmation for existing trades, if required.
- Outreach and negotiate with external counterparties with regard to re-papering.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders with regard to UAT testing from front to back perspective to ensure seamless transition.
- Attend regular working group forums to update stakeholders from APAC Trade Validation perspective.
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services would be advantageous
- At least 3 years of Banking Operations experience in a financial services environment.
- Understanding of ISDA documentation standards
- Comfortable communicating with both external and internal global stakeholders.
- Understanding the IBOR transition to ARR, and its impact to documentation, will be a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.