- Permanent position
- This position will be stationed in the Philippines.
- Candidates with less experience can be considered for a Senior Operations Manager, Data Center Operations role instead.
- Responsible for the procurement management process and activities covering all supplies categories for Data Center Operations in the Philippines
- Manage CapEx & OpEx, capital expenditures, operating expenses, budget plan and option to reduce optimize the capital budget
- Responsible for cost auditing for the Data Center expenses and operational cost control
- Manage all aspects of reviewing supplier contractual arrangements to ensure high-quality materials supply, together with driving cost control plans
- Handle data center inventory management and meet operational aspects, price quality, value and standards, source and monitor the execution of purchasing information technologies supplies, equipment, etc. related to Data Center Operations
- Experience in setting up budgets, the delivery items and coordinating deliveries, and manage payment status.
- Drive ongoing improvement in suppliers' performance relating to cost and product quality
- Be proactive with the Finance team to go through the internal finance process
- Analyze the expenditure base to identify cost control opportunities
- Ensure all the procurement and compliance documentations for data center operations are comply with regulatory requirements
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Good knowledge of the Data Center Operations is essential, with prior experience stationed in the Philippines is definite advantage
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, within the operational, finance and procurement experience in highly preferred
- Strong in Finance manage CapEx & OpEx to reduce or optimize the capital budget
- Strong in procurement / purchasing activities for Data Center Operations projects.
- Excellent influencing skill with good problem-solving with internal and external stakeholders
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent, maintain a positive can-do attitude while dealing effectively with management, team members, and suppliers.
- Able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- A professional, results-oriented, figure sensitive and the ability to multi-task handling
- A diploma or above in Finance / Purchasing / Procurement / Information Technology holder related disciplines;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Immediate available would be added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.