Operations Manager (Messaging product)
- 12 months contract role
- Unique opportunity to be a part of a hyper-growth business in one of the largest technology companies today and play an integral role in shaping go-to-market strategies in APAC
- Potential to work with large, complex datasets and advance technical and analytical skillsets
- Potential to advance knowledge of sales operations and business operations
- Direct access to leadership and employees across multiple areas of the company
- Well renowned social media company
We are looking for a highly analytical, proactive, collaborative and creative Operations Manager who will be part of the APAC Partnerships group for a messaging product.
The Operations Manager will work cross-functionally (e.g. partnership sales, business operations and programs) with the primary objective of enabling APAC team to make effective, analytically-driven and strategic operating decisions. The focus of the position will be to track and evaluate revenue and programs performance, improve efficiency through automation and process improvements, and undertake analyses to identify short and long term growth opportunities in the APAC region.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about messaging platforms, possess strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills, intellectually curious with a growth mindset, and able to move fast amidst ambiguity while keeping focused on high impact priorities. He/she will be strategic yet operationally strong.
Performance Tracking and Reporting
- Determine information needs of APAC team necessary to make day-to-day operating decisions and optimise processes to enable accurate reporting at a regular cadence
- Keep a strong pulse on performance metrics, initiate root-cause analyses and drive regional business reviews
- Support the goaling and quota setting process for the business unit
- Identify trends and levers for growth based on robust analyses to formulate regional go-to-market strategy recommendations
- Rigorously measure outcomes of go-to-market programs; propose and execute on iterations to maximise ROI
- Serve as an analytical partner to APAC leadership by scoping and executing on different strategic and operational asks to advance the business
Automation, Efficiency and Scale
- Develop and maintain tools that APAC team can use to extract data / insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Identify and execute on opportunities for efficiency, productivity uplifts and scale through automation and process improvements
- Invest in enablement of the APAC team to facilitate effective adoption of tools and processes
- Has 5-8 years of experience as an analyst or in an analytical role (e.g. management consulting)
- Strong proficiency in querying large, complex datasets using SQL and analysing data using Excel
- Strong proficiency in building business intelligence dashboards
- Strong proficiency in translating findings into PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing actionable business insights from data
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop and present technical content to senior audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional, cross-cultural environment
- Experience automating tasks and/or developing web applications using Python
- Experience working with sales teams
- Experience working on South East Asian (especially Indonesia) markets
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.