- Central Singapore
- multinational bank
- Perform trade verifications to ensure accuracy of booking requests.
- Generate and match trade confirmations according to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) templates
- Complete settlement tasks and daily rate revaluations accurately within the given time frame
- Coordinate transaction processing issues with the appropriate department and collaborate on a solution
- Tasked with regulatory controls, account reconciliations, and record retention activities in accordance with established policies
- Preparation and submission of periodic internal and external regulatory reports
- Participate in the periodic General Ledger (GL) proofing exercises as directed
- Assess risk when business decisions are made
- Demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the organization's clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy
- Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.