- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, allowance and training opportunities)
Part of the project DevOps team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Responsible for designing the database's architecture and modelling strategies to ensure that the database is secure, scalable and performs reliably.
- Ensures necessary data model design and policy compliance.
- Work with the application development team to define the application data model and work on tuning and optimizing database related operation.
- Point of contact to principal vendors for software and hardware.
- Provides production support and responsible for the resolution of database related issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Provides support on to application team on database related matters (e.g. data patching, application deployments, extracting data from database for reporting)
- Plan and strategize data mapping for migration of data from legacy systems to support the deployment of the project, ensuring no data loss during conversion.
- Review data mapping/conversion/integration specs between systems to ensure appropriate mapping quality and adherence to modelling strategies.
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy of data sync during co-existence with legacy systems.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining database-related codes / scripts such as data sync scripts, data masking scripts, stored procedures etc
- Ensure database services and servers availability
- Install and configure Oracle Database and associated products
- Provide operational support including
- Ensuring Oracle database patches are performed in accordance to the patch release cycle
- Reviewing and maintaining of database accounts
- Monitoring and optimising database performance, such as optimising queries, creating indexes etc
- Capacity planning
- Configuring RMAN backup on database
- Ensuring Oracle database is hardening in accordance to the internal standards
- Tertiary Education in relevant field is preferred
- Working experience with Oracle 11g database or above in an Oracle RAC Active-Active
- environment setup, including setting up and managing the environment.
- Strong working experience in PL/SQL scripting
- Experience in working with ETL and data co-existence technology with legacy systems.
- Expected to acquire some domain knowledge to develop and maintain the stored
- procedures, data masking scripts and data sync script
- Added advantage with the following working experiences
- AWS RDS
- DB audit and security
- Data masking products
- Oracle Data Guard
- Oracle GoldenGate
- MS SQL Server
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver quality software
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.